|Title:||Customer Service Manager|
Customer Service Manager
Christensen Arms is seeking an exemplary Customer Service Manager to coach and oversee our Customer Service Specialists to deliver exceptional customer service. The Customer Service Manager will build a strong team and shape staff behaviors to accomplish desired results. The ideal candidate will play a collaborative role in growing and implementing standards and processes.
In the event a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with Christensen Arms.
Mid-level, you will report to the VPs of Marketing
What you’ll do:
- Act as a role model for all team members by employing superior customer service and salesmanship skills at all times, and ensuring the team does the same.
- Manage a team of 5 (and growing) Customer Service Specialists (CSSs) at varying skill levels
- Supervise CSSs answering calls and emails from customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process
- Provide extensive coaching and counseling to assist CSSs in meeting customer satisfaction, resolution targets, exceed customer expectations, build customer loyalty and take advantage of sales opportunities
- Conduct side-by-side observations and quality assurance (call monitoring) reviews
- Make recommendations and/or take corrective action to manage performance as appropriate and be an integral part of the disciplinary and termination process
- Analyze trends based on historical data to close performance gaps
- Establish, collect, and report on individual and team metrics with clear expectations and accountabilities.
- Turn customer insights into opportunities for improvements.
- Evaluate workflows and systems to boost efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
- Respond in a professional and courteous manner to escalated customer service inquiries, requests or complaints to reach an effective resolution
- Player-coach mentality, a leader who leads by example and can also get into the details to support the team.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills both with customers and leadership team.
- Analytic, data-driven, and rational approach to decision making and optimization. Experience delivering on KPIs.
- Able to work with operations, comfortable learning new tools and technology
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player with the desire, passion, and motivation to provide the best experience to our customers.
- 3-5 years of multi-channel contact center management experience (Customer Service strongly preferred)
- Firearms knowledge and industry experience
- Bonus points for experience with ZenDesk and having an E-commerce background