|Title:||Firearm Production Technician - Swing Shift|
Christensen Arms employs a diverse range of positions, from entry-level production technicians to experienced machine operators. We are always looking for passionate and detail-oriented individuals to join our team. No previous firearms experience is necessary as on the job training is provided. As a member of the production team, the Firearm Production Technician is a critical part of the manufacturing process by using his or her knowledge, skills, and abilities to make quality products on schedule and on budget.
Wage:: Starting at $12.50/hr
* Hourly employees will be eligible, pending a performance review, to receive a $0.50 raise after their 60-day probationary period and review is complete.
Schedule: Anticipated Swing Shift: Monday – Friday 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
* Your finite schedule will be determined by your supervisor once you have started employment.
*Must be willing and able to work additional hours and Saturday's as needed for all shifts.
Interested Applicants should have the following:
- Enjoys guns, outdoors.
- Consistent attendance and ability to arrive to work on time.
- Attention to detail.
- Work as a team member and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Solution oriented/problem solver.
- Have the ability to follow all written work instructions and procedures with minimal instruction.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods – 8 hours min.
- Must be able to use simple math.
- Must be willing to work overtime and Saturday's when required.
- Must be able to use hand tools and have good mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to lift, hold and carry up to 40 pounds unaided.
- Have a strong work ethic – be disciplined, motivated, driven, hardworking, dedicated.
- Understand and adhere to all policies and procedures resulting in quality parts.
- Understand and adhere to all environmental health and safety guidelines including all safety policies and posted signs.
- Complete production records, work orders and area logs as work is completed.
- Participate in and contribute to process improvement, learn manufacturing and other initiatives.
- Maintain order and cleanliness of production work areas, ensuing that all supplies, materials and tools are returned to their designated locations throughout the day and again in the last 15 minutes of the shift.
- Maintain a positive attitude and strive to improve / learn new things every day.
- Help in other areas in the shop to preserve shop flow (as needed).
- Always work in a safe manner – consistent with Christensen Arms policies and procedures. Always correct an unsafe situation or report it to the supervisor. Always wear the required personal protective equipment.
Requirements to Apply
- Must be a United States Citizen or provide documentation of work eligibility.
- Complete online application (including work history, references, etc.)
- Resume and cover letter recommended, but not required.