|Title:||Quality Inspector - Swing Shift|
The Quality Inspector is responsible for supporting inspection tasks in a timely and efficient manner to ensure materials and parts are built to requirements.
- Responsible for receiving, in-process and final inspection of parts, assemblies, accessories, and materials for conformance to specifications.
- Responsible for evaluating the receipt of materials to confirm material test reports meet specification requirements.
- Set-up and perform physical inspection of product.
- Perform dimensional inspection using gages and calipers.
- Perform inspections using surface roughness and profile measurement equipment.
- Perform inspections utilizing engineering drawings and work orders, inspection plans, technical specifications, and Quality Assurance procedures and instructions.
- Provide feedback to engineering, manufacturing and suppliers as required.
- Contribute process improvement ideas to reduce the scrap rate.
- Contribute to the overall inspection process by reducing time for parts awaiting inspection.
What makes you great for the role
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments and devices
- Good communication skills (i.e. reading, writing, and verbal communication)
- Strong analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient PC skills and use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel)
- Complete online application (including full work history, references, etc.)
- Resume and cover letter preferred