|Title:||Customer Service Specialist|
Position Summary: We’re looking for a support associate who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication – including: email, phone, chat, forums and social media. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out. This specific position will focus on firearm repair and maintenance authorizations.
- Answer all questions related to Christensen Arms firearms and escalate when necessary
- Provide technical support to customers who are often experiencing firearm malfunction
- Educate and empower our customers to become better users of Christensen Arms firearms
- Explain RMA process to customers and process all warranty claims/repairs
- Own the RMA customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Use Zendesk to create, communication, and solve issues with the customer and internal teams
- Work with engineering and production team to minimize warranty returns
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Proactively provide feedback to internal teams that helps to improve Christensen Arms firearms and create a better customer experience
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You're able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in simple terms
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions.
Technical skills and experience desired:
- Knowledge of firearms and the firearm industry
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- At least 1-year minimum customer service experience
- Familiarity with Zendesk
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)